Estimated shipping times
- United Kingdom : 1 - 2 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Bees lampshade, handcrafted to order in Sophie Allport “Bees” fabric featuring fabulous Gold and Black Bees on a pale sage green background, handcrafted,100% cotton.
20cm, 25cm, 30cm, 40cm Diameter
Matching accessories available, see link below
SOPHIE ALLPORT TEAL BEES also available here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1018534527
Free postage within UK
WANT 20% OFF THIS PURCHASE - join our VIP email list for a 20% DISCOUNT code to use right now! Copy and paste the link http://eepurl.com/gxsf0b to sign up.
This pretty Farmhouse Decor lampshade is handmade to order and is ideal for brightening your country inspired home.
20cm (approx 7.75") diameter, 18cm (approx 7") height
25cm (approx 10”) diameter, 21cm (approx 8.25”) height
30cm (approx 11.75") diameter, 21cm (approx 8.25") height
40cm (approx 15.75") diameter, 25cm (approx 10") height
Lamp base is NOT included
Cushions available on request.
Want to see what else I sell? Here’s the link to the rest of my shop:
All our lampshades are GENUINELY handmade to order, this gives a better finish over machine made ones. Pattern placements might be different to the pictures in the listings, each lampshade is unique.
Convo us and we'll be happy to help!
The lampshade materials used have been tested for fire resistance to comply with BS EN 60598-1-2008, the British Standard for Luminaries, max 40w bulb.
The lampshade frame fits the standard bayonet cap (BC) lamp holder. It can also be used with Edison Screw (E27) lamp holders by removing the converter plug in the centre. With the converter in place it will fit an E14 fitting. The converter measures 2.8cm across.
We use recyclable packaging and double skinned corrugated cardboard boxes. We do our best to make it isn’t damaged in the post, however we know that accidents happen. Please send us detailed photographs of any damage.
Please note, we are an independent business using Voyage, Laura Ashley and Sophie Allport fabric. We are not employed by, linked to, or sponsored by Voyage Maison, Laura Ashley or Sophie Allport.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Elizabeth Cleverley , am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may write to me at:
Elizabeth Cleverley, 26 Bedford Road, Basildon, Essex, SS15 6PG, United Kingdom.
Sometimes the answer is yes! We use packaging that just fits within the UK Royal Mail measurements for medium parcel delivery. If you’ve ordered a 30cm or 40 cm shade, only one of this size will fit per box. If, for example you’re wanting shades of different sizes, there’s a distinct possibility they’ll fit inside each other in the same box. If this is the case, please contact me before completing checkout and I’ll send you a discount code to subtract the additional postage from the price!
Yes we can! We can make shades with a 1/2” U.S converter fitting in the top ring in either a drum or empire style. Please specify when buying.
Yes we can! We stock an extensive range of trimmings and pom-poms. We can't possibly display every possibility, but if you'd like something added to your shade, please contact us and we will provide you with the possibilities! Obviously customization will incur an additional fee.
We are able to supply any current Voyage Maison fabric. We don't physically have the space to stock a large range in house, but we are able to order direct from Voyage and ship to you within 3 weeks max. Please contact us for a quote and timescales.
Yes I can do wholesale. Minimum order quantities apply. Please contact us for a wholesale price.
Yes I can. Pretty much any regular size and style. Please just ask and I’ll give you a price (for a ‘ball park’ figure, look at the price of my listed cushions, it will be similar
The short answer is not at the moment. Give the dust time to settle with all the changes and then I’ll look at it again
Aug 7, 2022
Absolutely perfect! Arrived well packaged. Stunning design had lots of compliments. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again
Jul 31, 2022
Very good quality lamp shade. Excellent value!
Jun 11, 2022
m so happy with my lamp shade I love it , just finished of my hallway perfectly thank you I will be back to buy another one soon
Mar 2, 2022
Lovely lampshade. Great quality. It felt like personal service . I appreciate the customer care . Thank you very much
Feb 12, 2022